Gujranwala Girls Mobile Numbers

Sunday 2 March 2014
How are you everyone? My name is Saima from Gujranwala. By religion I am a Muslim. I have friends here who belong to India and the same country with different religions. Though they are nice friends of me but I want someone from Pakistan who can be a friend with me. The reason I want a Muslim and Pakistani friend is that we would easily get to talk into our native language. I am studying here in accounting and business school and this hectic routine needs a break. So I am right here looking for a friends and if you want to be friend they you can contact me on the given numbers below and just do not be worry about my timings because in friendship there is always sacrifice in between :P I hope you understand what I said ;)

FREE GIRLS MOBILE NUMBERS, Gujranwala GIRLS MOBILE NUMBERS, FREE Gujranwala GIRLS MOBILE NUMBERS, COLLEGE GIRLS MOBILE NUMBERS,


Name: Saima
Age: 20 Years
City: Gujranwala
Contact Number: 0312-4260885

0 comments:

Post a Comment