Peshawar Girls Mobile Numbers

Thursday 27 February 2014
Hello everyone, I am Nida from Peshawar city of Pakistan. I am student of bachelors and I am further planning to do masters in some subject. Well that’s the future planning and we will see what happens in future. For this moment I am in need of a sincere friend it might be possibly you ;) yes the one who is reading this post. You can talk to me whenever you want. I am always available. ;) You can contact me through my phone number. And there is no limit of time at when you should contact me because I am free most of the time these days because I am free for my semester break. So what are you waiting for just contact me right now and let’s get to have some real chit chat and enjoy our time.


Peshawar Girls Mobile Numbers



Name: Nida
City: Peshawar
Age: 22
Contact Number: 03350407740

0 comments:

Post a Comment