Bangladeshi Girls Mobile Number

Tuesday 25 February 2014
Hi there. I am Shaweta from Bangladesh and I am student of masters and I am looking for a friend with whom I can spend some good time and share my thoughts and my life. I am basically planning to do a job after my studies are going to be completed but job is not all what is required to spend your life and to keep yourself busy but to have some good friends in your life. Well we can be friends and I would say good friends only if you willing to J If you want to know more about me you can contact me and we can have a detailed conversation in which I would know about you and you would get to know more about me and may be this bond keep on getting strong so contact me whenever you feel like.


 Bangladeshi Girls Mobile Number




Name: Shaweta
From: Bangladesh
Age: 21

Contact Number: 01681390736

0 comments:

Post a Comment