Free College Girls Mobile Numbers

Thursday 20 February 2014
Hello friends my name is Irum, Iram Khan and I am from Lahore. I an doing BS in Mass Com from Lahore College of Women. Actually basically i am from Sailkot Pakistan but because of my studies i have to come to Lahore at my aunt's home. As i told you that i am basically from Sialkot and new in Lahore so i have no friends here. therefore i want to make new friends to whom i can share each and everything. The friends who can understand me and also tell me what places in Lahore where i should go and enjoy :) Oh i forget to tell my age. I am 20 years old. Kindly only those guys contact me who are sincere in doing friendship.

Free College Girls Mobile Numbers

Name: Irum Khan
Age: 20 years
Born in: Sialkot
Now in: Lahore
Color: White
Contact Number: 03414698576

0 comments:

Post a Comment