Lahore Girls Mobile Numbers

Friday 21 February 2014
Hello Boys and Girls I am Mishaal Adnan from Lahore Pakistan. My age is 19 years old and I am doing B.Com from a private academy. I have one sister and no brothers. My Dad worked in abroad so he came to Pakistan after every 1 year or six months. We all miss them a lot. He is a Civil Engineer in Dubai. My sister is elder then me and she is married. She have one child also and he is so cute and lovely. I live my nephew sooooo much. His name is Ahad. Sweet name na? and my mother is a house wife. Actually my academy friend told me about this site. She said that its a best place to get new friends. I also love to make new friends so i came here and decided to write to find new friends. Kindly please contact me.

Lahore Girls Mobile Numbers


Name: Mishaal Adnan
Age: 19 Years
Study: B.Com
City: Lahore
Color: White
Hobbies: Making Friends
Contact Number: 03124865219

0 comments:

Post a Comment