Karachi Girls Mobile Numbers

Thursday 20 February 2014
Hey everyone. Hows all? I am fine and great. My name is Maryam Naeem and I am from Karachi Pakistan. My age is 22 years and i an doing M.com in a well known college of Karachi. Actually its my last year in M.com after that free to chill and enjoy ;) My hobbies are watching TV serials.. well most girls do that and everyone knows. I also like to play Badminton and off course study is not my favorite hobby :-p I have two sisters and one brother. Sisters are elder then me but my brother is younger then me. We are total six family members. and we live near Clifton in Karachi. Its a great place and i love the sea view from my house. In the end i want sincere friends who really knows the meaning of friendship and also knows how to make friends happy ;) If you are the one i am looking for then kindly please contact me :)

Karachi Girls Mobile Numbers

Name: Maryam Naeem
Age: 22 Years
Studying: M.Com
Color: White
Hobbies: Badminton, TV
Contact Number: 03342568461

0 comments:

Post a Comment