School Girls Mobile Numbers

Thursday 27 February 2014
Hi everyone, Its Rabia here from Islamabad and I am student of 10th class and I am here to look for someone who is also in this field. The reason is simple that with immense friendship we will also be able to help each other in studies and if you are not that’s not a big issue because I am here to look for someone for friendship. I am a person who can get frank easily so hopefully in our friendship there would not be such things to make it to the end ;) if you are willing to talk to me then what are you waiting for? Yes contact me as soon as you can and let’s start a new relationship. Hopefully we will have some real good time: D


School Girls Mobile Numbers

Name: Rabia
Class: 10th
Age: 17 Years
Contact Number: 03315563860

0 comments:

Post a Comment