Pakistani Girls Mobile Numbers

Tuesday 25 February 2014
Hey everybody, what’s up? Doing well? Ahh that’s fine then. I am doing great as well just getting a bit bored as I do not have any special stuff to do. So just to kill this boredom I thought to have some fun around and came here. Well let me tell you something about you. I belong to Islamabad and yes obviously do not have restricted background to not to have friends and all. So yes if you are looking for someone to hook up with you so yes you can give me a call ;) And once we get to know each other we can have some meetings further, No? :-P And for that you got to contact me soon and I will be waiting to hear from your end. Till than you take care and I start waiting for your call.


Pakistani Girls Mobile Numbers

Name: Komal
Age: 18
City: Islamabad
Contact Number: 03244312200

0 comments:

Post a Comment