Indian Girls Mobile Numbers For Friendship

Thursday 27 February 2014
Hi lovely friends. I am Preeniti from India and from Delhi as in city. I am working in a pharmaceutical company as a part time worker and when I am back home I need some friend to whom I can talk and spend my time with as I am not living with my family here. I want a true and sincere friend who would never disappoint me in every regard and to whom I can trust. If you are the right person for me then just do not waste time and contact me on the number mentioned below. I am waiting. And I assure you that I would not disappoint you either once we are friends J I hope till now you must have picked up your phone and dialing my number :D


Indian Girls Mobile Numbers For Friendship



Name: Preeniti
City: Delhi
Age: 21 Years
Contact Number: +919848987451

0 comments:

Post a Comment